IBOEHS-OSHA 30-Hour General
OSHA 30-Hour General Industry
The OSHA 30-hour General Industry course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
- Foremen and Job supervisors
- Industries include but not limited to: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Retail
The following topics are covered in the OSHA 30 hour general industry training course
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention and Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Materials Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Spray Finishing
- Compressed Gases
- Dipping and Coating Operations
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Respiratory Protection
- Industrial Noise and Hearing Conservation
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Trucks (forklifts)
- You are provided with the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
To complete within 3 months, but typically takes about 1-2 months.
- Inform us 3 days in advance to book a test when you are ready for it.
- A 2-hour invigilated (supervised) paper test in a 45 question of multiple choice and written format.
- The test is done at our Center, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; you must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a IBOEHS-OSHA 30-hour for General Industry certificate by IBOEHS.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Self
This is a self-study method course. You have 3 months to complete the course from the enrolment with us. See the course detail in the overview tab