IBOEHS-OSHA 30-Hour Construction
OSHA 30-Hour Construction Industry
The OSHA 30-Hour Construction course prepares workers, managers, and employers to recognize, avoid, abate, and prevent health and safety hazards commonly encountered on construction worksites
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
Construction Employees with Safety Responsibilities such as Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers, Safety Coordinators, Safety Specialists.
Here are the mandatory topics that must be covered during the OSHA 30-hour construction training course:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Struck-By (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught-In or Between (e.g., trench hazards, equipment)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Confined Spaces in Construction
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
- Basic Ergonomics
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Powered Industrial Vehicles (forklifts)
- Safety and Health Programs
- Steel Erection
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
- You are provided with the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
To complete within 3 months, but typically takes about 1-2 months.
- Inform us 3 days in advance to book a test when you are ready for it.
- A 2-hour invigilated (supervised) paper test in a 45 question of multiple choice and written format.
- The test can be done at our Center, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; you must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a IBOEHS-OSHA 30-hour for Construction Industry certificate by IBOEHS.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Self
This is a self-study method course. You have 3 months to complete the course from the enrolment with us. See the course detail in the overview tab