- At least 2 years experience in construction industry
- Intermediate level of English as a minimum
- Free to take a course.
- Self-study method.
- 12 weeks to complete the course.
- A 3-hour written format test
- 75% passing score
- Course materials are latest OSHA Standards.
- Construction workers, foremen, supervisors and safety officers
The OSHA 30-hour General Industry course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
- Foremen and Job supervisors
- Industries include but not limited to: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Retail
- Understand the OSHA requirements for general industry.
The following topics are covered in the OSHA 30 hour general industry training course
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention and Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Materials Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Spray Finishing
- Compressed Gases
- Dipping and Coating Operations
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Respiratory Protection
- Industrial Noise and Hearing Conservation
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Trucks (forklifts)
LEARNING METHOD: Self- Study in 12 weeks
- You are provided with course materials to study it
- You can contact our Tutors during the course via email, phone and other communication means.
- A 3-hour written format test.
- You must make a score of at least 75% to pass this course.
- Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a certificate of OSHA 30- hour for General Industry by IBOEHS or BWCSP
BOOK THE COURSE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 210
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty
In this free course, students do not need to pay to take the course.
Yes. Students are provided with course materials free of charge. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay for a course fee. Contact us email@example.com
International Board of Environmental Health & Safety (IBOEHS)