IBOESH-OSHA 10-Hour General – Classroom
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
The 10-hour General Industry course is to provide an entry level worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards in a general industry setting.
- Entry Level General Industry Workers
- Industries include but not limited to: Health Care, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution, Retail
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking & Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Machine Guarding Safety
- Recordkeeping & Reporting
We need 15 students as minimum numbers/class
- A 2-hour paper test in a 30 question of multiple choice and written format at the end of the course.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a IBOEHS-OSHA 10-hour for General Industry certificate by IBOEHS.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Self