ISO 45001 OHS Management System Lead Implementer
ISO 45001 OHS Management System Lead Implementer
Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services for multiple fields
CTSafe Center is in partnership with PECB to deliver ISO courses in Vietnam.
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is a newly developed international standard, which outlines the requirements for occupational health and safety. The standard is applicable to organizations of all sizes, whose aim is to manage the prevention of workplace injuries, ill-health, and deaths. In addition, ISO 45001 aims to establish a safe working environment and continual improvement of occupational health and safety performance. ISO 45001 will replace OHSAS 18001 and will become the next “to go” standard for occupational health and safety.
Why is Occupational Health and Safety Management important for you?
Regardless of what industry you are in, accidents that lead to injury or health related issues will always occur. Therefore, whether you are an employee, manager or business owner, you will always share the same goal- minimize the number of casualties at work. ISO 45001 provides you with a framework to identify, control and prevent work-related injuries.
By obtaining an ISO 45001 certification you will prove that you care about the well-being of employees and that you are continually making efforts to enhance their welfare. Furthermore, you will earn a globally recognized certificate on Occupational Health and Safety Management, which will prove that you are aware of the policies and processes needed to reduce work injuries. You will also gain a competitive advantage by improving your brand’s reputation and increasing your capacity.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
By becoming ISO 45001 certified you will be able to:
- Reduce work-related injuries, ill -health and deaths
- Eliminate or minimize OH&S risks
- Improve OH&S performance and effectiveness
- Protect and improve brand reputation
- Transform operations from detection to prevention mode
- Improves compliance with current legislations
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an OH&S MS and be able to apply them to continually improve the organization’s OH&S performance and ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical skills and professional knowledge to implement ISO 45001 in an organization.
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- OH&S MS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an OH&S management system
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OH&S management system
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing OH&S management system best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an OH&S MS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with questions and examples that help translate theory into practice
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 45001 and initiation of an OH&S management system
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an OH&S management system
Day 3: Implementation of an OH&S management system
Day 4: OH&S management system monitoring, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
Domain 2: Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
Domain 3: Planning an OH&S MS implementation based on ISO 45001
Domain 4: Implementing an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
Domain 7: Preparing for an OH&S MS certification audit
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||OHS-MS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in OH&S management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in OH&S management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in OH&S management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Drafting an OH&S MS plan
- Initiating an OH&S MS implementation
- Implementing an OH&S MS
- Monitoring and managing an OH&S MS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
- You are provided with login information to our learning platform and the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
- A 3-hour online test in essay type questions. The exam duration is three (3) hours. Non-native speakers receive an additional thirty (30) minutes.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level Lead level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes