ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management Systems Lead Implementer
ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management Systems Lead Implementer
Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services for multiple fields
CTSafe Center is in partnership with PECB to deliver ISO courses in Vietnam.
What is ISO 39001?
As an international standard, ISO 39001 specifies the requirements for Road Traffic Safety Management Systems. Additionally, it serves as a tool for organizations to reduce and eventually eliminate accidents, deaths and severe injuries associated with road traffic crashes. Road Traffic Safety (RTS) is considered as a global issue, as the number of accidents that occur worldwide is constantly rising. Therefore, firms and/or individuals, who are committed to improving road safety and offer quality, will benefit from the implementation of ISO 39001. This standard identifies improved elements of road traffic safety, which enable organizations to reach their desired outcomes.
Why is Road Traffic Safety Management important for you?
ISO 39001 sets the requirements for the implementation of a Road Traffic Safety Management System which ensures high quality and efficiency in road traffic management. Road Traffic Safety Management Systems were designed to reduce deaths and serious injuries associated with road traffic accidents. The ISO 39001 international standard is comprised with requirements that assist organizations to establish and implement suitable RTS policies, objectives and strategies. Professionals, who work with road traffic safety, can become ISO 39001 certified and help their organizations to achieve these goals and objectives. They can serve as a stepping stone for their businesses to offer qualitative services, which will lead to better job opportunities and consequently increase their opportunity for higher earnings.
Benefits of ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management
By becoming ISO 39001 certified, you will be able to:
- Ensure quality and road traffic safety
- Increase the efficiency of Road Traffic Safety Management Systems (RTSMS)
- Gain expertise on reducing costs
- Gain competitive advantage
- Help the organization to achieve its objectives
- Ensure customer reliability
ISO 39001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) based on ISO 39001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Road Traffic Safety Management Systems to improve efficiency and overall performance of the organization and reduce death and serious injuries related to road traffic crashes.
After mastering all the necessary concepts about Road Traffic Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 39001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 39001 in an organization.
- Managers or consultants involved in Road Traffic Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Road Traffic Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with RTSMS requirements
- RTSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 39001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a RTSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 39001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an RTSMS as specified in ISO 39001
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Road Traffic Safety Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a RTSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 39001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 39001 and initiation of a RTSMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a RTSMS
Day 3: Implementation of a RTSMS
Day 4: RTSMS monitoring, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 39001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS)
Domain 2: Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS)
Domain 3: Planning a RTSMS implementation based on ISO 39001
Domain 4: Implementing a RTSMS based on ISO 39001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a RTSMS based on ISO 39001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a RTSMS based on ISO 39001
Domain 7: Preparing for a RTSMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 39001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||RTSMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 39001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 39001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 39001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 39001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Road Traffic Safety Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 39001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 39001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Road Traffic Safety Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 39001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 39001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Road Traffic Safety Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting a RTSMS plan
- Initiating a RTSMS implementation
- Implementing a RTSMS
- Monitoring and managing a RTSMS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
- You are provided with login information to our learning platform and the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
- A 3-hour online test in essay type questions. The exam duration is three (3) hours. Non-native speakers receive an additional thirty (30) minutes.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level Lead Level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes