ISO 21500 Project Management Lead Assessor
ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services for multiple fields
CTSafe Center is in partnership with PECB to deliver ISO courses in Vietnam.
What is ISO 21500?
ISO 21500 provides guidance on concepts and processes of project management that are important for, and have impact on the performance of projects. This guide comprehends a straightforward introduction and also explains the practical application on how to deliver projects successfully and ensure a sustainable future. ISO 21500 is a professional methodology which combines project management best practices and conveys them collectively. Also, it can be used by any type of organization, including public, private or community organizations, and for any type of project, regardless of its complexity, size or duration.
Why is Project Management important for you?
ISO 21500 will guide you towards significant project improvements by enabling the project to be completed within budget and time constraints while ensuring minimal interruption to the rest of the business operations. ISO 21500 will guide you toward significantly project improvements by completion of projects within budget and time constraints while ensuring minimal interruption to the rest of the businesses operations. It will also enable organizations to fulfill all project management requirements and minimize the chance of project failure.
Gaining ISO 21500 certification will help you to sufficiently plan, manage and monitor the progress of a project, at the same time, equips you with the fundamental skills to properly allocate the time needed to finish the tasks and meet the deadline. Most importantly, this methodology based on best practices gives you the knowledge and guidelines how to productively document the results. This certification proves that you possess the necessary skills to lead a project and manage a team effectively. This certification helps you to grow your career opportunities and your team-building skills and reach a greater level of commitment with your team members. It will enable you to be more confident and competent to define the proper resources needed to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Benefits of ISO 21500 Project Management
PECB Certified ISO 21500 individuals will have the opportunity to gain many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Master project management skills
- Improving project delivery
- Providing a shared project management processes and principles
- Transparent and improved decision-making
- Helps to unify the profession by building a common language and standard processes
- Better performance reviews
- Better access to jobs and higher incomes
- Increased self-esteem
ISO 21500 Lead Assessor training enables you to effectively evaluate a project’s performance and determine whether it is being managed based on ISO 21500 guidelines and best practices. This training course will equip you with the necessary skills and expertise to plan, lead and perform an ISO 21500 assessment.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the methods of assessment and become competent to manage an assessment, assessment team and project.
After mastering the necessary expertise to perform this assessment, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Assessor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to assess a project based on best practices.
- Assessors seeking to perform and lead project assessments
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an ISO 21500 assessment process
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a project assessment
- Expert advisors in Project Management
- Learn how to assess whether the project objectives have been met
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21500 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO 21500 in the context of a project assessment
- Understand the assessor’s role to: plan, lead, and follow-up on assessments and accreditation
- Acquire the competencies of an assessor to: plan an assessment, lead an assessment, draft reports, and follow-up on an assessment
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Project Management Assessment
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 21500 and comprehensive knowledge of assessment principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Project Management and ISO 21500
Day 2: Principles, preparation and launching of an assessment
Day 3: On-site assessment activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Project Management
Domain 2: Project Management process
Domain 3: Fundamental assessment concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 21500 assessment program
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 21500 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience MS audit/assessment experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 21500 Provisional Assessor PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor Exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21500 Assessor PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Project Management Audit activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Project Management Audit activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21500 Senior Lead Assessor PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Project Management Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- You are provided with login information to our learning platform and the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
- A 3-hour online test in essay type questions. The exam duration is three (3) hours. Non-native speakers receive an additional thirty (30) minutes.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level Lead Level
- Language English
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes